Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hannah's Entry (wow, can this get more bland?)



... entry for Sunday. Heh.

So I guess this is the part where I tell people about myself? Well, my name is Hannah for starters. I like orange juice a whole lot, and I kind of have this obsession with a thing called The Lord of the Rings (which is, of course, only practical since I'm going into film). In my free time I like to pretend I'm an artist or write stories about magical lands and creatures. I'm not too fond of driving, but I do it because I have to. I wake up at 8:32 every morning (this is central time, folks) and I love God a whole bunch.
Also, I will marry a man with a cool accent one day.

-Hannah

4 comments:

  1. Wow! This portrait of Audrey Hepburn ain't too shabby! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Audrey Hepburn is prettyyyyyyy!! Your drawing does her great justice! haha.


    ilu hannah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This portrait of Audrey Hepburn is awesome! O__o i thought it was a photo at the little thumbnail!

    ReplyDelete