Saturday, May 14, 2011



I know, I'm the worst at this! I rarely update and when I do, I don't even follow the theme. Oh well. I'm not in art school and producing amazing masterpieces every day like the rest of these crazies:P

This past week I've had finals, and to save myself from utter despair I have been doodling here and there with Deviantart's Muro. I like the program, except that I did have a problem loading the file a few days in. But it's definitely fun if you're bored and in for a quick sketch.

First time I've used my fingers to draw on a computer! I'm kind of proud!

2 comments:

  1. YAY you posted!!

    It doesn't matter if you follow the theme or not because I love whatever you post xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cool Hannah! :D Upload more!! (I really just want to see more of your amazing-ness)

    ReplyDelete